The Chief Financial Officer's primary function is to provide expert financial advice, direction, and counsel to the executive team and the entire team. The following is a broad overview of the duties and responsibilities:
1. Lead the organization's financial strategy, planning, and accounting practices.
2. Contribute extensive Construction Industry expertise to the entire business and future business strategies.
3. Provide expert financial counsel to the executive team, including; overall oversight and accountability of financial metrics, accuracy, and communication on a timely basis.
4. Ability to think strategically, communicate clearly and act tactically across all business groups.
5. Establish and drive creative, responsible relationships with lending institutions, shareholders, and the financial community.
6. Strategically leads all financial initiatives including acquisitions, due diligence, continuous improvement, and best practices.
Extensive experience managing and directing the financial functions of a privately held construction company.
Extensive Financial experience in the construction/agriculture industry.
Bachelor's degree in Finance and/or Accounting from a four-year college or university.
Minimum of five years Construction Industry Accounting Experience.
About Ellingson Companies
Ellingson Companies is a third generation, full-service Construction Company specializing in agricultural drainage technologies and trenchless solutions in Minnesota, North Dakota, and throughout the United States. Since 1970, we have been committed to providing the finest quality service in the industry. We believe that a quality project begins with quality employees, so we hire the most qualified employees in the industry. This fact along with our continual commitment to safety and adoption of the latest industry technologies ensures our customers receive the best products, engineering, and installation available in agricultural drainage, subsurface irrigation, and more!