| The AFC Manager oversees day to day administrative/finance and cost control functions at the project level supporting the manager in the decision making process. |
Responsibilities include the following:
• Support the Project Manager or District Manager in strategic business decisions.
• Manages the Administrative, Financial and Control functions of the business unit(s) including accounts, HR, General Services, IT, and Cost Control.
• Ensures the accounting in accordance with IAS/ US GAAP and company standards.
• Prepare along with the operations manager the budgets twice a year.
• Review and analyze project revenue and cost to ensure performance in accordance with the projections.
• Provide monthly reporting for each project to the Area Controller and Project Manager.
• Assist operations management in analyzing project actual results compared to budget and forecast.
• Provide operations management with project results and cash flow information.
• Ensure the systems and processes adopted by the business unit to be in line with Company’s procedure.
• Assist operations management in updating cash flow forecasts and monitoring budget to actual cash flow at the project level.
• Recommend policies and procedures relating to financial and business practices of the company.
• Monitor the financial operations of the assigned area to ensure compliance with budgets.
• Carry out job duties while maintaining Lane values.
• Other duties as assigned.