Institute of Certified Construction Industry Financial Profesionals - Princeton, NJ
The Institute of Certified Construction Industry Financial Professionals administers the CCIFP designation which is the only accounting certification for construction financial professionals accredited by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) under ISO 17024:2012. The ICCIFP provides the construction industry with a third-party verification of an individual’s knowledge - essential to ethical financial management in the industry's complex environment. ____________________________________________________
This listing is for its Executive Director.
Title: Executive Director, ICCIFP
Reports to: ICCIFP Officers/Board of Trustees
Type: Full-time, exempt
Functions: Certification, Program Management
Industries: Nonprofit Organization Management; Personnel Certification/Credentialing; Education; Construction financial management experience helpful but not required
The Executive Director will manage the operations and support the day-to-day activities of the Institute of Certified Construction Industry Financial Professionals (ICCIFP) and the CCIFP certification program from program management through administrative duties. Specific areas of responsibility include overseeing the development, publication and implementation of exams, maintaining ANSI-accreditation, industry outreach and marketing efforts, managing volunteer committees and vendors in support of the ongoing program activities.
• Manage and update all certification related documents and the websites – exam FAQ’s, candidate bulletins, applications, admissions letters, practice exams, logo use guidelines, etc.
• Manage all certification communications, including candidate applications & eligibility, results notifications, recertification maintenance invoicing, recertification CE requirements, revocation notices, and other general communications
• Manage ICCIFP trade show participation; booth shipping; and marketing materials production
• Establish relationships with certified individuals to obtain feedback, address issues, and provide continuous improvement
• Create and execute marketing & communications strategies to increase certification awareness
• Author articles, create newsletters, curate & develop content for ICCIFP e-newsletter, “Inside the Institute”
• Oversee and provide administrative support to the CCIFP candidate examination and registration processes including, but not limited to, candidate inquiries, processing applications, and other pre-exam materials
• Manage administrative support to the CCIFP post-exam process to include notifying candidates of exam results in a timely fashion, certificate production, welcome kits, and other duties or projects as directed
• Oversee and provide administrative support to the CCIFP recertification process ensuring all active CCIFPs are notified of their recertification requirements; updating and maintaining database with status information on all certification holders
• Ensure compliance with all ICCIFP policies and procedures prescribed by ICCIFP’s Board of Trustees and ANSI-accreditation standards
• Act as primary point of contact for most ICCIFP-related inquiries and requests
The Construction Financial Management Association (CFMA) is “The Source & Resource for Construction Financial Professionals” and the only nonprofit organization dedicated to serving the construction financial professional.
Established in 1981, CFMA’s General Members represent all types of contractors – including generals and subs – as well as developers, construction managers, architects, engin...eers, principals, and material and equipment suppliers. Associate Members include the accounting, insurance, surety, software, legal, and banking specialists who serve the construction industry.
CFMA chapters in major cities from Maine to Hawaii offer local workshops, seminars, and programs that complement the extensive member services provided by CFMA Headquarters in Princeton, NJ. CFMA currently has more than 7,000 members in 88 chapters throughout the U.S.